Source capture products are a critical component in your fume extraction and safety system. Controlling and managing industrial emissions is the Enviroflex specialty. We offer an economical and effective method for removing airborne contaminants at the source and providing our customers with the following features and benefits:
- Maximize protection of worker and reduce absenteeism.
- Minimize the makeup air requirements.
- Minimize energy consumption and save money.
Enviroflex™ Snorkvac™ fume extraction arms minimize indoor air pollutants and come in a variety of sizes. They offer:
- External support giving minimum pressure drop and ease of maintenance.
- Air diverter in hood to maximize capture velocity.
- Standard Dampers.
- 360 degree handle for ease of positioning the arm.
- Additional handle on front tube for lateral positioning.
Enviroflex fume extraction arms come in the following types and sizes:
Diameter 3” (75 mm)
Available lengths - 3' (1m) or 5' (1.5m) lengths – most common applications for these arms include laboratories, research facilities, beauty salons, museums, small dust and soldering applications.
Diameter 4” (100 mm)
Available lengths - 5' (1.5m), 7' (2m) and 8' (2.5m) lengths.
Diameter 5” (125 mm), 6” (160 mm) and 8” (200 mm)
Available in multiple lengths - 7' (2m), 10' (3m) and 14' (4m) lengths – most common applications for these arms are heavy smoke, plasma cutting, grinding, sanding, foundries, heavy welding, and gouging.
Available in all diameters and most highly suited for the following applications: pharmaceutical, food processing, caustics, corrosive gases, solvent fumes, laboratories, high temperature, high humidity and aggressive chemical applications.
Telescopic Fume Arm
Available in 6” diameter and ideal for restricted spaces, teaching facilities, welding booths and low ceiling applications.